Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Meet Someone Unexpectedly

A couple nights ago I met someone awesome outside of work and we exchanged phone numbers.

It just so happens that this person is a girl. Her name is Luana and she speaks English very well because she used to live in Florida, selling snacks at DisneyWorld. Her job now at a local ad agency is slightly more prestigious, where co-workers dress as human beings instead of anthropomorphic animals.

I was struggling alone at the Pizza Rodízio place, trying to say "I didn't order that" when the server brought by a pizza. She stepped in to explain that at the rodízio you pay one price and they bring a variety to every table. It's all-you-can-eat pizza, which sounds grossly filling, but the pizzas are very thin so you can try many different kinds and not feel stuffed. And the dessert pizzas are included! Luana helped me order, then we chatted on and off and decided to go out sometime. I know she's not into women because she mentioned that we'd find some nice guys. Hot date with Luana hopefully to come...

No comments: