Luana and I did meet up again - at a bar with about 10 of her co-workers. At the end, we got our bill with a free round of drinks. Certain places will do this for large groups if the tab is high enough and you ask.
Then, on Tuesday, I went to her house, where we ordered pizza and listened to different kinds of Brazilian music. I haven't figured out yet which groups, styles or songs I prefer, but I liked what I heard. Interesting tidbit: Portuguese does not have an equivalent translation for "song" - it's just "music."
She also made brigadeiro, a traditional Brazilian candy made from chocolate and condensed milk. It's typically topped with chocolate sprinkles or coconut flakes. Talk about tasty.
We planned to hang out again this weekend, which would be our third date, so I guess you could say it's getting pretty serious...
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
heyyyyyy im a very good company,i know that im a girl but im pretty cool, and come on we can find some cute guyss han??? put our picture from grazie dio.....
Post a Comment